Thursday, December 26, 2013

HiiiiiiXD

I act like I don't care but deep inside it hurts.
I want someone who knows I'm not perfect but looks at me like I am the most perfect woman he has ever seen.
Oh, you hate me? That's weird I've never talked to you.
Don't feel sad because someone gave up on you, feel sorry for them that they gave up on someone who would have never given up on them.
People change but that's how we learn to move on.
At one time everyone need to accept that somethings will never go back to the way the used to be.
I miss the old, happy me.
As soon as you really get to know someone you automatically becomes way more attractive because the things you see on the inside become present on the outside.
I'm fine. Thanks for not asking.
If they want you in their life they will put you there, you shouldn't have to fight for a spot there. 
Tell me I can't and be prepared to be proven wrong.
Relationships take two people. Not one being faithful and one keeping secrets.
You may feel worthless to one person, but you are priceless to another.
If what does't kill you makes you stronger, I'm Superman.
God help the outsiders.
I miss your hugs(a lot).
Just tell me you'll stay with me and not leave like everybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment