Thursday, December 26, 2013

Don't Judge

I lost my teddy bear...can I sleep with you?;)
Smile:)
It's never to late but sometimes it's too early
I am a dreamer. I dream of life. I dream of people. I dream of children playing. I dream of a fresh start.
A couple was on a train from a vacation in Seattle they saw a 24 year old man with his father on their way home. The man said "Look at the fields, Father!"
The couple was appalled at the grown man's childish behavior.
"Father, do you see the clouds in the sky?!"
The couple now confused at the man's behavior said to the father.
"You should go to a good doctor and get your son checked"
The father said, " I did, my son has been blind his whole life and he got his sight today"
Moral: Don't judge, you don't know what people are going through
Judge me off of what you know about me, not what you've heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment