Sunday, December 29, 2013

Why is our generation so depressed?
I don't think you know how easily you can make my day.
Holding anger is like drinking poison then expecting them to die.
I don't want diamonds or even the world, I just want you to hold me.
I want to hurt you the same way you hurt me, but I know if I had the chance i couldn't do it.
Outside: :) Inside: :'(
I'm not crying for you, my mascara's too expensive.
Boys will never realize how one little thing can hurt a girl.
I want someone who won't give up on me even when I've given up on myself.
Shy people notice everything but they don't get noticed.
Pictures are good, there are the only things that will never change even if the people in them do.
Girls fall in love with what they hear and guys fall in love with what they see, that's why girls wear make-up and guys lie.
"Be careful who you make memories with those things can last a lifetime."
             -Ugo Eze

No comments:

Post a Comment